Feb 5, 2002

Time Flies
Two weeks fly by quick. Seems like a lot has changed since my last post, although it's probably more my perception than anything else. Last time I went to see a movie in the theater my housemate was still around. Now I'm in an apartment on my own, entertained by my recent netflix subscription. Speaking of Netflix, I think I've gone through seven movies in the last week and a half.

Bone Collector 3.5/5
Proof of Life 3.5/5
The Score 3/5
American Pie 2 3/5
Tomb Raider 2.5/5
American Pie 2/5
The Fast and the Furious 1.5/5

Also tried out Straits Cafe before my housemate took off for Toronto. Fancy Indonesian food, that didn't live up to expectations, although Sandy claims it's because we didn't order the crab.
2.5/5

I'm gonna try to get good at two things... playing the violin and snowboarding (you need Quicktime to view the movie clips).

No comments: