Mar 28, 2004

Cried Wolf
I don't really know who reads this blog out there. I've purposely not put up any sort of commenting system because I like the mystery of not really knowing. Just one of my quirks.

However, I have had a number of comments about the last entry, and I do owe an apology to everyone who was genuinely worried about me. Something that was intended to be sort of tongue-in-cheek if you know what's going on can come across pretty differently if you don't know what it's referring to. Being annoyingly vague doesn't help.

Great start of the day came from hanging out with a friend I haven't seen for quite a while. We had lunch in San Francisco and walked around aimlessly downtown for a couple of hours before I dropped him off at the airport. I've missed his company without even realizing it.

However, I ruined my own evening with my lack of "mad skillz" (actually, any skills at all). I was, in fact, genuinely angry at myself. Sufficiently angry so that the intended melodrama of my blog came out more dramatic than intended. Unfortunately, I made it sound like my world was ending. Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A also known as "Why do we always hurt the ones we love?":
Why do we always hurt the ones we love?

No comments: